Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

16 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No it makes sense Harley, the thing that rubs people (including me) up the wrong way is when you state that everything the girls do is a deliberate act to deceive us or somehow make fun of the viewers. I just don't think that's the case! I do not agree that they're playing a game, it's too much effort to be acting every day for 2 months. These are models not actresses, they don't have the skill.

Sure there are things that they do not say in front of the cameras, but in my opinion it is much simpler, and more logical, that they simply do not say those things on camera, rather than spinning a web of lies to lead viewers off the trail.

I would suggest that Irma talking about how she doesn't like Svetlana just to throw the viewer off, and then going out to meet her tonight, is pretty far-fetched. Let's not forget that we get about 5 minutes of conversation translated every month, the vast majority of what is said is a mystery to most of the viewers. It's an awful lot of work to construct a false world just to cover that tiny percentage. in my opinion, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Well for me makes sense a lot Harley sayed Ben,everybody it's diferente and see the things in their personal way,I already agree with lot Harley said before..others things I don't agree with him,but it's great to see different points of views and opinions about rlc and the girls,from my part think all the girls and men's in rlc do an mix of realities with little plays,combined things between them..to entertain viewers and be more popular.wetherway I liked a lot both your comment and Harley one.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

she is not drunk. She was just laughing when she came home

she sure looked it, but in the kitchen she isn't- just normal

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

she sure looked it, but in the kitchen she isn't- just normal

It's just love nothing more nothing less..just kidding of course..I don't think Irma it's in love at all!!

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, ze81 said:

It's just love nothing more nothing less..just kidding of course..I don't think Irma it's in love at all!!

nope- me either- she is to free spirited for that hahahaha

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

0229: ILona back to bed 

no back to bed with door open- waiting for Irma ??????

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

just a quick pussy wash, back to bed. (and stay there)

wonder why ?????