Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67

Noldus- keep good watch on the girls, and the shape they are in- I am guessing 45 min after they arrive they will be asleep, and keep the record button on- should be interesting- going to eat & watch more Olympics- thanks friend:biggrin:

8 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Noldus- keep good watch on the girls, and the shape they are in- I am guessing 45 min after they arrive they will be asleep, and keep the record button on- should be interesting- going to eat & watch more Olympics- thanks friend:biggrin:

ok, see you beaver

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She is ok seems sober

ok thank noldus- that is kind of surprising that Irma is alone- I would have figured Ilona- oh well- always surprises, glad she is home safe & sound

Guest beaver67

I just noticed Irma turned the light out by the front door, so guess the other two won't be home for awhile ????

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I just noticed Irma turned the light out by the front door, so guess the other two won't be home for awhile ????

Ilona can probably stay with this friend\ ..
But Polya has probably never been gone overnight. She comes home late at these times. We'll see

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Ilona can probably stay with this friend\ ..
But Polya has probably never been gone overnight. She comes home late at these times. We'll see

Irma texts with one, so maybe she is waiting for one of those?