Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Oh man, the suspense is killing me here. Will Polya be in the apt for a whole two hours in three days? Will Stella's dinner give her gas? Will Ilona get carpal tunnel from using two phones to text? Will Irma continue to nap on her back or will she roll over to her side later on? 

LMAO This is way we love you so much

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

You and me both Bonnie, difficult to keep apace of things especially at night on my iPad! Hope Blue is doing alright now.

They should have a revolving door at the front like in a hotel. The girls are in and out that much they wouldn't need air conditioning, the revolving door would keep the apartment cool enough! :biggrin:

22 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Oh man, the suspense is killing me here. Will Polya be in the apt for a whole two hours in three days? Will Stella's dinner give her gas? Will Ilona get carpal tunnel from using two phones to text? Will Irma continue to nap on her back or will she roll over to her side later on? 

Thats pretty funny!  And unfortunately real life .....

Guest beaver67
Just now, Blue&Bonnie said:

19:38 Irma gone again. Took the shopping cart

she discussed with Ilona & Stella what they needed

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Candles, massage oil, bodypaint, strawberries and whipped cream, bananas, and lots and lots of wine.

you forgot the double headed dildo hahahahahahaha

20:30-ish, Irma back, I think she lost the list I made her. If I count the olive oil as massage oil, she only brought one item from the list. I don't see her do with that melon what Elisa did with a banana.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

Irma home 20:35, and took 2 bottle of oil up to her room- could mean one of two things- she is going to use it for massages, or she is leaving soon, and bought it to take with her- just saying

23 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Irma home 20:35, and took 2 bottle of oil up to her room- could mean one of two things- she is going to use it for massages, or she is leaving soon, and bought it to take with her- just saying

unfortunately. We thought the last too, but they let her suitcase a few days later when she went home