Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

All of us thought for once we would get one night without seeing this fucking dude,,and Anna had to bring his fucking ass over again,,,the only people on here that are interested in seeing him are the ones who like to see fucking and Dick,,I keep on saying that shit,,,why the fuck can't we have the apt like it was intended to be,,,with just ladies.

Belle was naked and got dressed when she knew his perverted ass was coming over.:angry:

2 nights of him was ok as a one off, 3 nights was a bit of a piss take but bearable, but now night 4 is just a joke, i do not want to see this guy every night. Belle will not get naked while he is there, She seems to only have gone downstairs as Anna asked her to, She is still watching her tablet with her headphones on which she was doing naked before he got there. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, roro66 said:

I would like to because sometimes throw a suspicion in the room !! if the monkey is a rich guy with a lot of money and has paid the girl for which they make with him a week party and have sex with him . and he has the girl called individually in the toilet to pay for their services .only as an idea after he already everything should be possible !!!

There is a border between a meaningful conclude and a meaningless speculation. ... There is also something like decency. 

Why do you give him names. ... He seems to be a nice guy.