Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Is it me or does everything seem awkward with all the girls from both barcelona 1&2,,,,it;s like nobody knows how to go back to being normal yet,,,,They knew what they all did,,and now they are trying to deal with the aftermath.

They put on a show for us this week, maybe the invitation is to do a private show for some rich guys, tonight  who knows ???

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

They put on a show for us this week, maybe the invitation is to do a private show for some rich guys, tonight  who knows ???

I know Megan can never again pretend to be the sweet little innocent girl we all thought she was,,,after getting your tight pussy eaten out on camera,,there is just no going back,,,and Rebecca is the one who surprised me most of all,,I never saw that coming from her.

She went from not even wanting to show too much skin,,to be buried face deep in Belle and Megan's Honey Pots::):heart:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I know Megan can never again pretend to be the sweet little innocent girl we all thought she was,,,after getting your tight pussy eaten out on camera,,there is just no going back,,,and Rebecca is the one who surprised me most of all,,I never saw that coming from her.

She went from not even wanting to show too much skin,,to be buried face deep in Belle and Megan's Honey Pots::):heart:

Don't forget Belle , I was surprised.

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Don't forget Belle , I was surprised.

I knew she was naughty like Irma,,,but I was still a little surprised at what she did.

I still think that Irma is the Queen though,,maybe Belle can be her Princess in training:heart:

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

I knew she was naughty like Irma,,,but I was still a little.

I still think that Irma is the Queen though,,maybe Belle can be her Princess in training:heart:

Looks a little like Ilona  and likes sex like Irma what a combination................well I'm hungry so brunch it is

from Kitek in Lola thread:

The other day Lola said she needs to have sex with a man. Megan asked her why she said "with a man".

Lola responds because she specified what she wants. Girls burst out laughing.

Today Dima talking with Lola said that he has exact plan for the evening and Anna is in part of the plan.:angel: