Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Mostly because they are jealous and wish they could relive their youth again.....Just a bunch of horny old goats you know.....me included, but I am happy whee I am in life, and don't wish to relive my youth.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:    I sure do get a kick out the responses though :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Speak for yourself Thes!! I want to get younger!!! How will I get Kristy if I don't? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't take it too seriously book. I think our present comportment of posters are cool. No negative Nellies right???

This is just about an all-time late record for Barcelona. Kami and Kristy came back like 6:30 am Barcelona time once. Although Kami and Kristy had stayed out all night at different times. Can anyone say, getting laid??? :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

This is just about an all-time late record for Barcelona. Kami and Kristy came back like 6:30 am Barcelona time once. Although Kami and Kristy had stayed out all night at different times. Can anyone say, getting laid??? :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I was thinking the same thing

yes and for me I can say Hotel Motel Holiday inn. just hope that they are ok and having a great time out tonight

.I know I am a worry wort. and also that they r grown women also.