Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Noldus should have seen her this morning when she came home.......she was smashed....couldn't hardly walk... thought she was going to pass out in her clothes :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Did everything seem OK between the girls ?  They hardly talked.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I did not see one, when they came home Danaya was wearing Adele's black hat, and went to her room and put it on the chair before she went to hers.....Adele had already stripped off her clothes and was buried in the covers. When I got up this morning Adele was already gone.....

So I think Adele can hold her alcool better than Danaya.  I think Danaya will spend most of the day in the bed with a bad headache............LOL

Doesn't Danaya usually spend most of her time in bed without a headache???  (Just kidding...kindof)

Noldus should have seen her this morning when she came home.......she was smashed....couldn't hardly walk... thought she was going to pass out in her clothes :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I saw those as they come and Danaya  who tried to turn off the TV (with the hat on head). Got just not taken up as they went up the stairs.  Danaya tried to Schatten bit but it was not easy to see or hit the keys. Have video and pictures :-)

Now is Danaya in bed again, is not good ..

Doesn't Danaya usually spend most of her time in bed without a headache???  (Just kidding...kindof)

Yes, she is the new Ilona, IPhone,tablet and the worst part always upstairs where I can't see her,  We need new blood in this apt..