Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, In10se said:

Basta con leer el post de Kitek de ayer. Suena como Milena es un biyatch. Especialmente hacia Belle. ¿No sería increíble si Belle podría persuadir a Lola para ir allí y vencer a su culo lol

You can tell me where I can read?

12 minutes ago, In10se said:

Just read Kitek's post from yesterday. Sounds like Milena is a biyatch. Especially toward Belle. Wouldn't it be awesome if Belle could persuade Lola to go over there and beat her ass lol

lol that would be funny and worth watching

20 minutes ago, In10se said:

Basta con leer el post de Kitek de ayer. Suena como Milena es un biyatch. Especialmente hacia Belle. ¿No sería increíble si Belle podría persuadir a Lola para ir allí y vencer a su culo lol

What happens, or I imagine that would come much easier in Lima games Melanie, in fact Lola approached Lima in the kitchen and touch her chest, and Lima did not object, after observing as Lola and Caroline they kissed and touched in front of Melanie.

6 minutes ago, In10se said:

Has there ever been an actual girl fight on RLC? 

not that i know of but a couple that lived where nelly and bogdan are did, he slapped her around and threatened her a lot to the point that she would cower down if he was yelling and pointing at here very sad

29 minutes ago, In10se said:

Just read Kitek's post from yesterday. Sounds like Milena is a biyatch. Especially toward Belle. Wouldn't it be awesome if Belle could persuade Lola to go over there and beat her ass lol

did you watch b-2 at all tonight