Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, longarm101 said:

you really think so??? he seemed a little put off when he found out she already had a man, plus when he finally bailed he looked like he was over her bullshit

She wants that nose candy too.  She found a way to get it.

1 minute ago, F219 said:

She wants that nose candy too.  She found a way to get it.

stellas coke boy passed her an 8 ball right before she left b-1 so she has her own. Add to that she is already spun out of her friggin gourd, i wonder if old boy is willing to put up with it, especially since he already tapped it. I know i would think twice

• Upvote 1

Just now, longarm101 said:

stellas coke boy passed her an 8 ball right before she left b-1 so she has her own. Add to that she is already spun out of her friggin gourd, i wonder if old boy is willing to put up with it, especially since he already tapped it. I know i would think twice

It depends on what he is thinking and which head he is thinking with.

Just now, F219 said:

It depends on what he is thinking and which head he is thinking with.

He is a good looking guy, he's got some game,  she's proven herself to be manipulative, dishonest and just this side of batshit crazy, why open yourself up for all the drama when you can get another just as easy

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

He is a good looking guy, he's got some game,  she's proven herself to be manipulative, dishonest and just this side of batshit crazy, why open yourself up for all the drama when you can get another just as easy

You forgot, he is just as fried.