Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Milena, spent the night outside, and is almost noon in Barcelona, and continues without returning ...

Great start of this girl, beginning with the photo shoot Belle, the problems between the two caused, the unsuccessful party in B2 and criticism of the girls Milena, the private party that amount (see a movie with a friend) while the rest had party downstairs ... to B1 it takes a couple of friends and then presented in B2 with them, and step, which we all know ... No fucking feel comfortable before the cameras (understandable, but you know it when you walk into the house). To do this you do, you hide in the bathroom on the ground floor with, or fourth of the plate ...

I think they're reasons, not least to not be happy with this girl ...

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i have a sinking suspicion that once b-2 comes off UM that b-1 will go on UM

I think that until we cleaned B2 and clarify whether Stella returns to B1, and between housekeeping, maintenance B1 will not. The night of the boys is bringing consequences not always desired

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

I think that until we cleaned B2 and clarify whether Stella returns to B1, and between housekeeping, maintenance B1 will not. The night of the boys is bringing consequences not always desired

I don't mind the boy's being there as long as they don't cover up the sex

Otherwise i agree with you they are useless

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

previous tenants have brought outsiders into the apartments without any consequences, the drugs ???? now that most likely has brought consequences

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I don't mind the boy's being there as long as they don't cover up the sex

Otherwise i agree with you they are useless

In the background, I agree with you, see a guy fucking Milena, not really disgusts me.

But if I weigh the pros and cons, and compare it with the experience we have, I think the disadvantages outweigh what he can bring into the house.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

previous tenants have brought outsiders into the apartments without any consequences, the drugs ???? now that most likely has brought consequences

The girls are no angels when it comes to the drugs

I'm not saying the guy's didn't bring some they probably did 

but the girls new exactly what they were doing