Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

16 minutes ago, cacjc said:

The girls are no angels when it comes to the drugs

I'm not saying the guy's didn't bring some they probably did 

but the girls new exactly what they were doing

Of course girls are neither angels nor innocent creatures, very much alive covered already, but removing that, I personally have not seen it used at parties where they had not men allegedly illegal substances to encourage girls.

23 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Lima acaba de hablar por teléfono con alguien que no podía entender lo que estaba diciendo o con quién estaba hablando demasiado su palabra muy amortiguado

What surprises me, not so much the phone call, few have done in recent days, all girls ... But appears with agendas where they point everything and lead a planning done "something." But I could never get to distinguish something.

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

I don't know the exact time but it must have been some time after 10.00 LT maybe 10.15 or so but if it goes as previous occasions then I wouldn't expect it back around 17.00

yeah thats kind of what im thinking too plus we know the cleaning lady is in b-2 so thats gotta take sometime as well

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Lima, I think you need a couple of companions with whom to interact, go out, talk, laugh, and I think we would see otrao type of woman

lima is certainly an enigma no one really knows anything about her 

• Upvote 1