Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i think it was called jennacam or something like that it was in the late 80's or early 90's she was the first to wire her house with cams 24-7, she was a collage student and she did it to help pay for collage as i recall, made quite a stir as i remember

I remember something like that but it wasn't the 80's there was no internet then 

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

I remember something like that but it wasn't the 80's there was no internet then 

it was around just not widely available or accessible, i think your right though it have been in the 90's, any way she was supposedly the first one to do it she would be in her 40's by now

i think lima's new found sobriety is not so much a matter of doing the right thing as it is a matter of she might be broke. Did it not look like she was checking her finances this morning? She looked like she was all ready to head out then she checked something on her tablet with what looked like either credit or debit cards and then going out came to a halt.

11 hours ago, longarm101 said:

WHAT?!?!? i've been gone from the computer and no body bated or fucked ?!?!?  .......... under normal conditions thats a sure fire way to insure somebody does something ....... well folks welcome to the great pussy drought of 2016  lol

I'm hearing you buddy, I'm exactly the same. My time zone (GMT+10) means I'm leaving to go to work just as they all get in the mood. And by the time I get back to look at Morning Tea time, they're all done and dusted and in the shower.

• Upvote 1