Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Please forgive me have been off line for a few hours, and i'm trying to get caught up on the thread but its scetchy at best. 

So milena and lima were rude to lara for being there when they wanted to do another photo shoot.

milena did something to sabotage lima's photoshoot.

milena stiffed the guy for the bill and may have tried to get lima to pay for it.

does that about sum it up??

did i miss anything else?

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 hours ago, isidore57 said:

je viens d'envoyer un message de protestation à RLC

Milena   dehors  .....   go out   please

Y en a marre de voir cette fille qui prend l'appartement pour son salon de photos

I'm sure many think the opposite though, those photos sessions are far more interesting that watching the girls on their computer or sleeping ! We understood you don't like Milena !!!! Would you complain if your favorite girl was doing the same ? What did you say in your message for RLC ? "I don't like Milena, please replace her with a different girl. She even stole Jasmin's sausages ! Thanks". 

Pourtant je suis certains que nombreux pensent le contraire, ces sessions photos sont bien plus intéressantes que regarder ces filles sur leurs ordis ou en train de dormir ! On a compris tu n'aimes pas Milena ! Te plaindrais tu si ta fille préférée faisait la meme chose ? Tu as dit quoi dans ton message pour RLC ? "Je n'aime pas Milena, pouvez vous la remplacer par une autre fille. Elle a même volé les saucisses de Jasmin! Merci"

• Upvote 1

Just now, longarm101 said:

did you see what happened last night with the photoshoot, i missed it and from what i can gather some drama happened

I missed it but reading the comments it seem something happened and Milena was at the center of it again. She needs to go im bored of her antics. Lara looked at the moved furniture in disgust, I bet she things what the hell are they doing all night.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

I missed it but reading the comments it seem something happened and Milena was at the center of it again. She needs to go im bored of her antics. Lara looked at the moved furniture in disgust, I bet she things what the hell are they doing all night.

LOL I bet your right. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall during that UM yesterday...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

LOL I bet your right. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall during that UM yesterday...:biggrin:

Lets see if Lima speaks to Milena today, if not then she has finally realised what she is like. She has managed to piss off everyone who has been here with her even Lima as they had a argument a couple of weeks ago after Lima had sex with that guy. But Lima seems the forgive and forget type.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Lets see if Lima speaks to Milena today, if not then she has finally realised what she is like. She has managed to piss off everyone who has been here with her even Lima as they had a argument a couple of weeks ago after Lima had sex with that guy. But Lima seems the forgive and forget type.

yeah Lima seems to be a follow the path of least resistance kind of gal, what business is it of milena who lima has sex with? Especially since milena screwed coke boy she does not have leg to stand on in that regard. I got the feeling from the comments in the thread that milena may have tried to stick Lima with the bill for the photographer, I think the mods may have removed some of the content in the thread because the comments were real spotty. I saw something about him showing lima abill or something like that

11 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

yeah Lima seems to be a follow the path of least resistance kind of gal, what business is it of milena who lima has sex with? Especially since milena screwed coke boy she does not have leg to stand on in that regard. I got the feeling from the comments in the thread that milena may have tried to stick Lima with the bill for the photographer, I think the mods may have removed some of the content in the thread because the comments were real spotty. I saw something about him showing lima abill or something like that

The plot thickens then, i am surprised RLC has not had something to say regarding these photo shoots in their apartment but it maybe they are not fussed. At least Lara does not seem to let any of it bother her, she comes across just fine but she is lacking some interaction with someone she can talk to in the apartment, hopefully that will change soon.

9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

The plot thickens then, i am surprised RLC has not had something to say regarding these photo shoots in their apartment but it maybe they are not fussed. At least Lara does not seem to let any of it bother her, she comes across just fine but she is lacking some interaction with someone she can talk to in the apartment, hopefully that will change soon.

I was commenting on that earlier. At times she and Lima seem to get along but at others not so much. And yesterday was just weird when she was at b-2 nobody really seemed that interested in her there either even belle seemed a little cool towards her. She left for like three four hours came back to b-1 then went over to b-2 for a while before coming back to b-1 so I honestly dont know what to think at this point