Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

The plot thickens then, i am surprised RLC has not had something to say regarding these photo shoots in their apartment but it maybe they are not fussed. At least Lara does not seem to let any of it bother her, she comes across just fine but she is lacking some interaction with someone she can talk to in the apartment, hopefully that will change soon.

Well if they're not going to jump in and say "Stop bringing drug dealers into our apartments", or "Stop using drugs in our apartments, including balconies - especially on the balconies", I cant see that they're going to get their 'knickers in a twist' over taking a few photos. I think Lima is going to have a problem with the photo guy though, especially if Milena does do a runner at the weekend and she still hasn't settled the bill. And that type of photography isn't cheap, trust me.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Slightly OT but need some advice. How secure and reliable is Segpay? As I'm thinking of signing on, and Verotel doesn't seem to be a choice in my part of the world.

To avoid any surprise i advice you to use a prepaid visa/master card, that's what i'm using and it's woking  really well plus u don't have to worry about any security issue :)