Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, vortios said:

Milena compare a supermodel, I think it is not do justice to the girls who are preparing for years ... Milena, is a pretty girl, but is far from being a model.

i dont think this is for modeling jobs , I think its to promote herself in "other " fields , During the first shoot I think someone heard her say these were for her website what that site contains and what its purpose is who knows but i seriously doubt its for modeling

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

i dont think this is for modeling jobs , I think its to promote herself in "other " fields , During the first shoot I think someone heard her say these were for her website what that site contains and what its purpose is who knows but i seriously doubt its for modeling

Maybe for nudie magazines

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

no creo que esto es para trabajos de modelado, creo que es para promover a sí misma en "otros" campos, durante la primera sesión Creo que alguien oyó decir estas fueron por su página web lo que el sitio contiene y cuál es su propósito que sabe pero en serio dudar de su para el modelado

So if you can promote that page here, right? We are not any rules we fail because we are talking about what the girl made within RLC, right?

Just now, vortios said:

So if you can promote that page here, right? We are not any rules we fail because we are talking about what the girl made within RLC, right?

we are dancing a fine line , we are not supposed to discuss or speculate any activity that takes place off cam outside the apartments , but right now we are discussing the photos  we are watching being taken and what they might be used for , so it can go either way

11 minutes ago, Markymark said:

I doubt it...this guy doesn't seem to be that much of a pro...no official backdrop, no lights and umbrellas....I would say he is in this to build his portfolio as well.  Probably doing this for free

i wonder if he even had milena sign a model release ??? I have been around the modeling industry more than once , and nothing this guy has done (other than having a second female present, and being respectful to the model by limiting any physical contact) seems to be any where near professional level , again good enough for web posting but i doubt very seriously any of is good enough for print work