Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

so whats the general feeling for the party tonight ???? 

I think b-2 will put in a courtesy appearance and take off at the first chance. I think Jasmine if she goes at all will be a debbie downer on the night. I also think once b-2 takes off lara and melissa will hit the clubs. 

La même pensée
Avoir un accord avec vous

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

6 girls on 2 bottles??

I think there might be more, as Melissa was bending down next to table to pull out, and put in frig ??????

my preliminary prediction for the night is jasmine will have one drink and plop her ass on the couch (or balcony) where she will stay staring at her phone the whole night until she leaves

I think belle will be belle she will get her drink on and do as she does and get wild

becca is an unknown she could go either way

Lara and melissa i think will look down their nose at the others and by their time until they can go hit the club

Lima i hope stays sober but based on previous parties she may get wasted again (if the miracles of miracles happens lima is out getting the numbers for coke boy and his buddies from milena, if they show up all bets are off)