Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

c'est bizarre comme je me doutais que adèle allait encore sortir ce soir!!! mais elle a mit un collant, donc rien à craindre!!!!

it's weird as I suspected even Adele was going out tonight !!! but she put a sticky, so nothing to worry !!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

OH LOOK EVERYBODY,,MASHA IS MASTURATING AGAIN FOR THE 5 BILLIONTH TIME THIS MONTH,,,,DOES ANYONE EVEN WATCH HER BATE ANYMORE..........ADELE HAS TAKEN OVER FROM ILONA WITH THE NUDITY,,,REMEMBER HOW CONSERVATIVE SHE WAS WHEN SHE FIRST ARRIVED,,NOW LOOK AT HER NOW,,,PUSSY EVERYWHERE :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

OUR LITTLE ADELE IS ALL GROWN UP,NOW ALL SHE HAS TO DO NOW IS LOSE THAT RED NIGHTGOWN FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS AND THEN SHE WILL HAVE GRADUATED TO THE NEXT LEVEL :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Well, I hope you had more luck seeing her than I did. I just blew over an hour while she had the red nightgown on and no panties expecting to get a few good shots. I got nothing. When she did spread her legs far enough to see her honeypot, the lighting where she was sitting was too low for me to see anything but a shadow or she moved too fast for the cam stream and the image froze just before the payoff shot and didn't get unfrozen until the scene was long since over.

I finally just got fed up and switched to watching Kamila and Kristy fully clothed in the kitchen talking and watching a movie. At least with that camera, I was able to see my favorite girls smiling and laughing and giving each other the different looks they do that allow them to communicate without even having to talk. I love them.

I'm beginning to wonder why I even check out other apartments anymore. I just get frustrated because of camera freezes and other problems :-\

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED,,ADELE IS STAYING HOME,,,SHE WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE,THEN SHE GOT A TEXT AND THEN DANAYA CAME HOME AND NOW SHE CHANGED INTO A VICTORIA SECRET LINGERIE AND IS NOW IN THE BATHROOM WASHING BACK HER MAKEUP OFF.