Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

0344 The girls are home - Lara drunk

yes- had a hard time going up stairs, and hats off to Lima- she seemed sober

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

longarm I agree with you b1 really put forth the effort, and in the process I think they bonded/interacted very well. If in fact b2 was doing what is being said about talking shit/down about b1- all three girls need to look in the mirror, and figure out their shit does stick- just my opinion:biggrin::biggrin:

agreed the only ones bringing down the party belle excluded as she was trying were becca and jasmine and even becca started to come around towards the end

Guest beaver67
Just now, longarm101 said:

agreed the only ones bringing down the party belle excluded as she was trying were becca and jasmine and even becca started to come around towards the end

we saw the same thing longarm

Just now, Noldus said:

no didn see that

me either so now im wondering where they went , unless they took theirs off on the way home they did not go to where lara melissa went. With it being halloween i would think all the bars would be using arm bands at least for tonight.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they are just "light" drunk. Lara was talking to himself.

saw Lima take a lighter upstairs- hmmmmmmmmmm

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

me either so now im wondering where they went , unless they took theirs off on the way home they did not go to where lara melissa went. With it being halloween i would think all the bars would be using arm bands at least for tonight.

dont think Becca went inside, just follow Belle somewhere...