Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I'm sure I will be challenged on this but I feel compelled to post it anyway. 

It seems to me that ever since B-2 came into being the girls that have ended up there ; by whatever means, seem to adopt this holier than thou attitude. Almost to the person they seem to share the opinion that they are somehow better than anyone staying at b-1. 

I think this may in part be due to the fact that b-2 is a 100% premium apartment and can only be viewed by premium members, whereas b-1 has free and premium cams in it. 

The irony is the current residents of b-2 have done nothing but stare at their phones while b-1 this very evening went to considerable effort to put on a party and the b-2 girls could not be bothered to up off their ass let alone try to have fun and participate in the evenings festivities.

Am I wrong with this assumption ????

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Just a thought but a great equalizer if RCL made B2 the same as B1  some premium cams some free cams...maybe that would get rid of the elitism and attitude the B2 girls have

The normal train of thought would lead me to agree with you, but having watched these apartments for a while now I think all it would do is drive them to stay in their rooms or dead spots more than they already do now

4 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Just a thought but a great equalizer if RCL made B2 the same as B1  some premium cams some free cams...maybe that would get rid of the elitism and attitude the B2 girls have

i think the answer is simple, there are currently two girls in b-2 who started in b-1 and were allowed to move to b-2. RLC may have already addressed this for future residents, but moving forward the girls be required to stay in the apartment they were assigned to stay in. If they cant handle their room mates they know where the door is and there are plenty of others waiting for their spot.

• Upvote 2