Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

it would be funny if they had to move to b-2 until it gets fixed  lol  i bet we would see some fireworks then  lol

You want funny.  After one night, the B2 girls move to B1.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, longarm101 said:

so is the UM for cleaning or is something else afoot here

I'm not sure. You'd like to think that she has some sort of self-esteem, and that the outfit she had on was for someone going there, rather than go out in public with massive side boob. It seemed earlier as though she was planning to involve the other two in her plans for the evening as well, but they're long gone, and as mentioned in an earlier post regarding Melissa's reaction - under orders - so who knows. We need someone on this thread that speaks fluent Russian to help translate these conversations. Particularly the ones made on phones. Lima not usually a talker on the phone, more of a texter, but she was on the balcony (no mic) a few times this morning talking to someone (admitted, it could've been to RLC re the hot water problem).

I hate to say this, but I think that maybe Daddy Dip & Run may be back in town on business. Yesterday Lima went out mid-afternoon, dressed sexy but conservative (for her), suggesting a dinner date, or some form of "in public" event. Then back to his hotel for a quick 'leg over', then home by 9:00p.m., an ideal time for him to expect his nightly "wife check-in" call. I only say this because when she went out yesterday she was wearing knickers, but when she got changed after coming home, I thought she just pulled the jeans and G-Banger down off together, but later when she went to fold and hang the jeans up, it looked like she pulled the knickers out of a pocket, rather than out of the crotch (I was probably on the wrong camera angle to see that properly, but that's what it looked like).

Just now, Pookus said:

I hate to say this, but I think that maybe Daddy Dip & Run may be back in town on business. Yesterday Lima went out mid-afternoon, dressed sexy but conservative (for her), suggesting a dinner date, or some form of "in public" event. Then back to his hotel for a quick 'leg over', then home by 9:00p.m., an ideal time for him to expect his nightly "wife check-in" call. I only say this because when she went out yesterday she was wearing knickers, but when she got changed after coming home, I thought she just pulled the jeans and G-Banger down off together, but later when she went to fold and hang the jeans up, it looked like she pulled the knickers out of a pocket, rather than out of the crotch (I was probably on the wrong camera angle to see that properly, but that's what it looked like).

I didn't see it out of pocket but agree.  She had on when left and commando taking off.

1 minute ago, F219 said:

Moved at least.  Right and up.  More wall, more steps.

I think its down a tad rather than up, you used to be able to see the down lights above the TV. In fact its well down ive just looked at a Pic from Halloween night. Not sure thats going to be a good thing

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

not more steps, we cant see the top of the stairs now. But it ok to the right side, maybe a little to fare.

Too far i think too much wall and camera visible in corner. I wonder if its been knocked unintentional 

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Too far i think too much wall and camera visible in corner. I wonder if its been knocked unintentional 

I think it has been servicing the AC and that they have encountered camera. We probably will be adjusted before long