Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Nick said:

wow guy Lara just stand up that was very incarging LMAO

and in the kitchen making hot chocolate- woohoo:biggrin::biggrin:

Since Lola left Barcelona 2, there are more parties, initiatives and atmosphere in this apartment. I thought the girls had learned from Lola, but no, How boring to see these beautiful girls and do nothing except watch their phone or TV ... Even Megan and Amy were better !! RLC reacts and turns these girls who are no longer in the game !!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Since Lola left Barcelona 2, there are more parties, initiatives and atmosphere in this apartment. I thought the girls had learned from Lola, but no, How boring to see these beautiful girls and do nothing except watch their phone or TV ... Even Megan and Amy were better !! RLC reacts and turns these girls who are no longer in the game !!

I think the problem is Jasmin , she is there to convenes Rebecca and belle to go with her to monastery to become nuns :angel:

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Melissa dressed up to go out

5 hours ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Melissa  a pris des strings est des nuisette dans un sac plastique et une paire de chaussure a talon

Few days ago Mellisa was talking about a photo-shoot, she wanted to borrow some stuff from Lara, she was asked to have no brand names on her clothes.

• Upvote 5