Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Can someone do the acting and say that she has been speaking in English, when she has been talking to the two people? I think they have said interesting things, like jobs in Dubai, that charge 2000 do not know if they were euros or dollars for work ... Someone who can clarify?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

36 minutes ago, vortios said:

Can someone do the acting and say that she has been speaking in English, when she has been talking to the two people? I think they have said interesting things, like jobs in Dubai, that charge 2000 do not know if they were euros or dollars for work ... Someone who can clarify?

Someone from Europe going to work in Dubai, the rates would probably be worked out in $US. She'll get a hell of a culture shock if she goes to work in Dubai.

She said something about that, I understand that she has done some work there for some agency. Neither would it be so surprising, since other girls who have visited us, have been in Persian Gulf countries. In fact there is an important trade of young western girls to those Arab countries, where it moves much, much money. It is not so strange to think that a beautiful girl, but not famous as can be Mel, will be paid 2000 dollars for a job. I know some girl from Barcelona, who for a contract, I charge almost 5000 €. And that in less than a week of work. With support included. These countries pay very well.