Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Corbo, how true your statement is! We fight over things instead of enjoying the rlc sex! I agree with you and upndown about this.

Let's all make a pledge to keep  from attacking or insulting each other and keep things ON TOPIC henceforth. I agree to make this pledge now. Do I have others that will make this pledge?

I will state now that I hold no grudge against Mikey. He is still my friend. Even friends fight sometimes. They say if you fight it means you care.

But, pleeeeeze, nothing personal or insulting!!!

And no more insulting any of the girls, calling them whores or anything else demeaning! You don't have to like them, but they are people like us.

And you, who knows he is, who threatened Bookmaster, come out of your stinking hiding place into the open and repeat what you told him in public. Otherwise, slink away into your little hole in the ground.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Thank you mikeof26. I agree with you. Unfortunately, human nature is such that we have misunderstandings, hurt feelings, outright hatred at times. But, we can strive to fight our nature. I have fought my whole life for people to do that.

I state outright that I am human like everyone else. I fall prey to hurt feelings and misunderstandings at times. As an example to others here, I personally ask for forgiveness for my faults. I hope people will forgive my faults as I will forgive theirs.

Do I have an AMEN?

Mind you I am not religious. But if I was, I would ask for forgiveness.

Corbo, how true your statement is! We fight over things instead of enjoying the rlc sex! I agree with you and upndown about this.

Let's all make a pledge to keep  from attacking or insulting each other and keep things ON TOPIC henceforth. I agree to make this pledge now. Do I have others that will make this pledge?

I will state now that I hold no grudge against Mikey. He is still my friend. Even friends fight sometimes. They say if you fight it means you care.

But, pleeeeeze, nothing personal or insulting!!!

And no more insulting any of the girls, calling them whores or anything else demeaning! You don't have to like them, but they are people like us.

And you, who knows he is, who threatened Bookmaster, come out of your stinking hiding place into the open and repeat what you told him in public. Otherwise, slink away into your little hole in the ground.

I was wondering if it was you with a different account actually.

Leopards don't change their spots easily or quickly and all I remember of you are your pathetic threats to track another member down and inflict physical harm upon them.

Face it, now you can see why people ignore you and your online credibility is 0 / 10.

And you come in here making a heap of peace and calm and  forgiveness posts?  :lmao:

I was wondering if it was you with a different account actually.

Leopards don't change their spots easily or quickly and all I remember of you are your pathetic threats to track another member down and inflict physical harm upon them.

Face it, now you can see why people ignore you and your online credibility is 0 / 10.

And you come in here making a heap of peace and calm and  forgiveness posts?  :lmao:

Pathetic! You know I thought I would draw you out with my post. You can always find the jerks if you just talk nice!

You are so predictable. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: