Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well leg we have a term in US for women who frequent the bars, looking for a man to take care of them !!!!!!

Yeah I do know what u mean That is how I met my X beoutch . We dated and I moved out of a beautiful apartment because I thought I was in love . A year later we got married and had 7 year bad luck . Since that day I met her in a bar I never went to a bar again . cause of money hungry woman like her.

C'mon guys! That is derogatory to call them hookers. First of all street hookers are often junkies hooked on drugs. Do they look like they are hooked on drugs? Do they have needle marks on their arms? We have to stop the shaming of the women. If you don't like them, fine. If you don't like that they are out all the time, fine. But let's not call them names.

RLC is to blame for this situation. They allow the girls to work every single night to all hours of the morning. Blame them!

And I do not think they are prostitutes. A club (savory or unsavory?) pays them or they get tips to keep men company for the night. That does not mean in their hotel rooms! It could be in the club itself or in a private room in the club. I doubt they are forced or required to have sex. We don't even know they have sex there. And even if they do, so what?

We here are voyeur perverts looking at women hoping they have sex together, and we should be the ones to judge these girls? C'mon, grow up! This is the way the world works. Sex sells! RLC gives us attractive women to stimulate us and get us to keep forking over the $45. If we don't like what they do off hours, why are we on sex sites? Don't we enable these events by creating the demand?

I am a bit angry that rlc doesn't require them to "service us", that is to spend time here with us. We pay them also. If you want to get mad, get mad at rlc.

Leg r, I am surprised by you. I know all about Montreal's "sector". What does that have to do with these girls?

Please treat them with respect. You do not know what they really do. All we know is they go to clubs and may work as arm candy for men in clubs. They are people like our daughters!

We are watching young women scantily naked hoping for them to have sex with each other, many of us 50 and older, and we have the right to judge them? Who judges us? Our wives? Our daughters?

I know what I am, do all of you? I am honest about it.

I think maybe RLC should switch these girls out. They have been here a month. This way, we can judge some new girls!

We create the demand don't forget!

C'mon guys! That is derogatory to call them hookers. First of all street hookers are often junkies hooked on drugs. Do they look like they are hooked on drugs? Do they have needle marks on their arms? We have to stop the shaming of the women. If you don't like them, fine. If you don't like that they are out all the time, fine. But let's not call them names.

RLC is to blame for this situation. They allow the girls to work every single night to all hours of the morning. Blame them!

And I do not think they are prostitutes. A club (savory or unsavory?) pays them or they get tips to keep men company for the night. That does not mean in their hotel rooms! It could be in the club itself or in a private room in the club. I doubt they are forced or required to have sex. We don't even know they have sex there. And even if they do, so what?

We here are voyeur perverts looking at women hoping they have sex together, and we should be the ones to judge these girls? C'mon, grow up! This is the way the world works. Sex sells! RLC gives us attractive women to stimulate us and get us to keep forking over the $45. If we don't like what they do off hours, why are we on sex sites? Don't we enable these events by creating the demand?

I am a bit angry that rlc doesn't require them to "service us", that is to spend time here with us. We pay them also. If you want to get mad, get mad at rlc.

Thats why rather than to stop my account ryt away.. i just let my cousin have it rather than go to waste.. i tried to contact them on costumer support by email but they just send me automated reply.. so i just wat ever..

mr 1010  i  dont  think  you  can  blame  rlc    i  started  watching    just    before  ilona    left    and  i dont  think  that  danaya  went    out  much  on  a  night    its  since  she  left  that  this  is  happening    i  think  its  adele  thats  the  party girl  i  arent  subscribed    at  moment    so    only  watch  in  evenings  on  free  cam    but    you  are  right  rlc  should  sort  it  for  you  paying  members    maybe  these  two  girls  time  is  nearly  up  so    arent    really    bothered  about  any  rules  rlc  have  for  apt    its  a  wonder  that  t v  aint  blown  up  like  you  say  time  to  bring  in  new  girls  they  might  save  on    utility  bills 

I can understand why we don't have comments in the picture forum

and thank everyone for their photo's

I just wish everyone what's happening in their photo's

for example why was Danaya laying back on Adele's bed spreading her legs? what was happening?

most guy's do say something

but it's just hard sometimes to find out what's going on with just the pics

I can understand why we don't have comments in the picture forum

and thank everyone for their photo's

I just wish everyone what's happening in their photo's

for example why was Danaya laying back on Adele's bed spreading her legs? what was happening?

most guy's do say something

but it's just hard sometimes to find out what's going on with just the pics

Danaya was just stretching her legs, after all she had been dancing all night and sure enough she went back to her own bed, had her customary slow doodle then sleep. She's knackered and needs her sleep now. Don' t think I could have handled all that time out clubbing even in my prime!