Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Hey, wait, does anyone want Layla? If so, we need a fourth for "bridge game". Everyone wants Irma. I'll take Anna. Suck those sweet nipples!

Yes I'd like Irma. But Mike's been here longer than me so I'll defer to him. I'll be happy to teach Ilona a few things.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The endless fuck by Efim and gf! They've going like an hour now.She keeps him hard forever. And man, can she suck him. How does she resist her. I would have cum in her mouth like 5 times now (in fact I may cum if she keeps this up, lol!).

Sure we do, DES! We respect you and love you. Now, let's fuck! Nah, of course this is just fantasyland (maybe mikey will cream me for that one) and we know they are just young women worthy of respect. But..... we would just like to show them how much....

Sure we do, DES! We respect you and love you. Now, let's fuck! Nah, of course this is just fantasyland (maybe mikey will cream me for that one) and we know they are just young women worthy of respect. But..... we would just like to show them how much....

Yes we would. But for me it's just an old man fantasy. Getting older sucks.

Hey df, I know you are a football fan. I am a big fan. How about the way the fucking refs stole the game from the Bengals yesterday? Everyone loves the Steelers and that rapist Roethlisberger and they hate Burfect and the Bengals. A double penalty giving the Steelers the game? What was the second one for, arguing with the refs? They just wanted to give them a double penalty for Burfect's terrible head to head. The Steelers hit head to head earlier against the Bengal running back, he lied on the ground forever and... no penalty! They even got a fumble recovery out of it.

I am a New York fan but my teams are gone (Giants suck, Jets were good).

Watching GB/Washington now, good game.

As long as girls are out, might as well watch!