Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I wish they would turn off the TV and a few lights to help the planet! Do you think they learn about conservation in school?

Then why are you waising electricity watching these girls?

Could you just turn of your equipment?

From a few of your post, you don't seem to like at least Adele much.

There most likely is a reason the TV is on. It triggers the motion sensors, and RLC most likely have an incentive based on activity from those.

Cheaper for RLC to register movement that way, than have somebody watching all the time, and they need some kind of carrot to get the tenants to do stuff, and not just a flat rate pr month.

If the Group would finally changed from the outside, we had can see the erotic shenanigans of the girl, on which most had so far reluctant to renounce. A Crackle between the pretty bodies but the salt in the soup would be.

That Adele here many fans has is undisputed and of course also entitled, but Danaya is probably even more popular. To do this I am.

DES, I agree with you. I hardly come here anymore either and it isn't just because the apartment is boring. The vindictiveness here is beyond belief!!!

Does anyone know the expression, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all?

And as upndown said, just wait, we once had K & K and Irma and Anna, the next ones may be better!

And Frankster makes an apt post about  the use of the tv for the motion sensors. It works!

Then why are you waising electricity watching these girls?

Could you just turn of your equipment?

From a few of your post, you don't seem to like at least Adele much.

There most likely is a reason the TV is on. It triggers the motion sensors, and RLC most likely have an incentive based on activity from those.

Cheaper for RLC to register movement that way, than have somebody watching all the time, and they need some kind of carrot to get the tenants to do stuff, and not just a flat rate pr month.

Frankster...sorry for the delay.  I wanted to get back to you earlier but had something to do.  Just a few thoughts....

Your analogy on energy waste is not very good.  I am not wasting electricity watching the girls...i am actively watching them and enjoy doing so.  They, on the other had, are not watching the tv nor using the lights.  They are wasting electricity.  When i am done here and/or with my computer, i will shut it down.  I will turn off my lights when not in use.  In short, i conserve energy when i can, i recycle just about 'everything' and/or reuse it.

As for Adele, you are correct.  She is not one of my favorites.  I think she is a bad influence on Danaya and the room.  It's just my opinion and, or course, you are free to have yours as well.

As for RLC, i have heard this theory before but, it really doesn't make sense.  The theory suggests that they do this to 'trick' RLC  into thinking they are more active so they get more $ or whatever?  You don't think that RLC would be aware of this trick?  Even I don't think RLC is that dumb. 

Finally, this is a forum.  I think it's purpose is to share thoughts and feelings and, opinions.  I will share mine with whomever is willing to read them and would encourage others to share theirs for me to read. 

Have a nice evening....

"Oh the TV is on, k I can wait till one of the chicks come back downstairs." ...20 hours later "She has to come back... THE TV IS ON FOR GODS SAKE!!!"

But honestly I think it's because they are women and they get distracted too easily. Never knew a woman that remembers to turn off the TV at night.

Adele left at 9:55! every weekdays, there's 2-3 direct flights from Barcelona to Moscow around 11:30 AM Barcelona time! so that's why most of the girls are leaving the apartment around 10:00!