Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Mikey. You say she was going at it. I say she was skyping with Ilona. She just was scratching her butt :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: she laid out today for couple hours and no doubt is sunburned.

I have come to believe that Danaya is very shy at times, she does not like to be alone, as every time there was noise, she would jump.

She is comfortable with nudity, and her body, but not her sexuality. I really don't think she has been with many men sexually, or women for those of you who wish her to be bi. She shows no real sign of understanding her own sexuality but it's like a day to day discovery still.

Danaya is one beautiful young girl, who has not yet become a woman, and holds on to many girlish emotions and feelings !!!!

Adele completely wore her out partying so much, so she sleeps most of the day today and now for almost 12 hours straight. They consume way to much alcohol when they go out because you see them sucking down those extra large water bottles like nothing to combat the dehydration they experience.

The APHRODITE Danaya is one very confused young lady, and with each passing day, she tries to discover who she is.

BTW a good man with wealth see's right through the Adele gold digger tactics, and won't be found in a Barcelona club in the VIP section.

It is my hope she will do a little self evaluation while Adele is absent, and maybe come to some conclusions.

danaya up  early  this  morning    8 00am    their  time  needs  to  rest    while  she    can    cause    i    fear    it  will  be  back  to    alnighters      when    adele  gets  back

I see there are a lot of folk out there with similar feelings towards Danaya as me but have you noticed how often she is playing her pussy, sadly always under the covers, since Adele has been gone. Sexual frustration perhaps? I just hope after this period of abstinence she doesn't go mental and hang a big one on when her pal gets back at the weekend (maybe?)

danaya up  early  this  morning    8 00am    their  time  needs  to  rest    while  she    can    cause    i    fear    it  will  be  back  to    alnighters      when    adele  gets  back

most likely because Danaya does not know how to to say NO to Adele...It seems to me she has a hard time standing up for what 'she' wants!