Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

51 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It was so blatant it was funny. I guess Belle's recommendations have not worked out although it has has to be said Michelle's mercenary nature is glaring obvious. On that first night for a few minutes when the girls were pouring Tequila slammers in to each other in allbeit an obvious show it looked like we were in a return to the good times but then once Belle was unable to rip her panties off I thought "Oh. Not quite what we hoped for" although she then spanked and dry humped Belle's naked backside. Then we quickly found her camshows and I thought that disappointingly she doesn't do lesbian stuff although she is best friends with a girl who's already dildoed 5 others. Sadly when almost nothing happened for a few days and when opportunity did arise she and Belle first abandoned Sia for the balcony after having spent her time and enlisting Belle's help to get Sia hot, she appeared to block it as soon as Sia made a move. The final straw was with her attempt to turn Belle's leaving do into a money spinning cam show and then, when that plan failed, to interfere when Belle got herself and Candy naked. Now yes the day Belle left her cam show worked out well for RLC viewers but since then a couple of great views on the bed but nothing like what we all know she's capable of. And tonight, in a very naked house, that was just ridiculous.
Remember Michelle has been watching B1 and is no doubt aware that it is far more popular than B2 so she came her to advertise herself, maybe pick up a little bonus for a topless massage, and made sure she gave the message that if you want to see the goods, someone has to get paid.  

Michelle is quite the little schemer if that is the case and i dont doubt it is, The other night when she was watching the RLC thumbnails to see how easy it was to be top Cam, she was watching also how popular the girls in B1 were  so decided to have a bit of that herself, maybe Lima's old guy was never going and Michelle made that up to Danaya and Candy. Maybe im going a bit too far with that who knows. Genuine friendships been formed, yes of course there is, I doubt Michelle would just go and pretend to like them, she spent lots of time talking and getting to know each of the B1 girls so i cant knock her for that. I also hope Danaya does not get left to feel isolated in that small room in B2, Michelle and Danaya did chat in the hall when Danaya got home from her shopping and it was all very friendly so there is hope there too. 

Right off to bed, laters

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69