Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, rockinvidde said:

That is just impossible because Megan is sitting just beside me right now:biggrin:

hahahaha- rockin- I will let you and Ben hash that one out:biggrin::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Hi Noldus. Why it is a problem they don't speak ? Because a guy with Nicole last nigth? Jessica is jealous?

I think Isaiah is pissed at her for noise at night (music, door slam and groaning :)) Nicole wanted them to mute the TV sound and then there was a discussion earlier this evening. (See further up the thread here)

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, rockinvidde said:

Yes because it came without a warning!!!!

yes it was, and it was over the top, as she really got into it:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, timber said:

Nothing against her, although I definitely disagree with the last sentence.

Back on topic: Jess turning to Lima for support because she's annoyed with Nicole for bringing guys back to the apartment is sort of hilarious. I can't quite imagine what Lima is saying in response.

I don`t think it has to do with the boys though i think it`s a little bit deeper than that!!

3 minutes ago, timber said:

Nothing against her, although I definitely disagree with the last sentence.

Back on topic: Jess turning to Lima for support because she's annoyed with Nicole for bringing guys back to the apartment is sort of hilarious. I can't quite imagine what Lima is saying in response.

Lima can't say much when she had the guy back who kept Melissa awake for ages !