Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Only one new thing.  Nicole Masturbated herself with a Vibrator that RLC bought for her.  She seemed to enjoy it.

Well,  good for Nicole and good for you all I guess.  I guess she had to do something to keep her fans happy with her long periods of time away!!  Thanks SC!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

None of you guys got it. I have never said I didn't like Nicole. I've defended her right to go out as much as she wants and I don't care what she does. But if any other girl was gone as much as she is a number of people would be demanding she pack her stuff and go. ( Double Standard?) The only thing her being gone has done is cause me to loose any interest in watching her. I've seen very little of her since she arrived. When I get home she is either not home or asleep like now. In the hour or so before work she is gone , asleep or on the balcony. Nothing to see in both cases and this is 5 days a week. Am I sorry I missed what she did tonight? No I'm not because I'm not interested in what she does at this time. Can she get my interest back? Maybe but if the pattern she is in doesn't change then not likely. So in a couple short post you guys jumped to conclusions and thought you had to defend Nicole. Just what in my post made you think that? Sorry but you proved what I told BB. My post were aimed at the Double Standard that has been going around lately.

I'm also getting real tired of the bashing of the girls that's going on. Just what has Lima and Jess done to deserve the treatment they are getting? Does Lima drink too much? Yes I think she does. But she's been naked most of her stay and bated and brought guys home. She been fun to watch at times and I honestly think she's got a good heart. Does Jess cam too much? Yes I think she does and it gets boring to watch. Until the change that happened she was showing a lot. But for whatever reason she's not now. Hopefully that will change. Do they deserve the hate that's being thrown at them? No they don't. None of these girls do. And I'm not talking about poking a little fun at the girls. We all do that. They are all opened minded. If they weren't they would leave early like Amy did.

I like ALL the girls. I just like some more than others. I don't pick which ones to watch based on what others think. 

And once again I've stuck my opinion on here which I don't do very much. And I'll likely get bashed for it. Or told how everyone has a right to there opinion ,blah, blah, blah.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello all,

I wasn't about to read through 30 pages of comments due to not feeling up to it.   Did anything happen today or was it the same old stuff?

I hope your feeling better Harley I've been crook myself so i have to catch up with all the good and bad things that have been happening.

4 hours ago, cacjc said:

Hi guys i haven't been around much the last 2 months iv'e been very sick.I was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago since then iv'e had an operation to remove it so let's just hope they got it all.I'm feeling a lot better now after the operation so things could be looking good but i won't know till i go back for new scans in the new year.

During my illness i have been trying to keep up to date with the appartments but i know i have missed a lot.When i got ill Jasmin was still here and i noticed she is gone.It's good to see Danaya back amazing titties.The day i left for the hospital was the day Jessica was doing her nude exersizes when no one was home to bad i had to leave that she gave some great spreads.I haven't seenmuch of the other girls so i'm looking forward to catching up.

Glad to see your back and doing better.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

None of you guys got it. I have never said I didn't like Nicole. I've defended her right to go out as much as she wants and I don't care what she does. But if any other girl was gone as much as she is a number of people would be demanding she pack her stuff and go. ( Double Standard?) The only thing her being gone has done is cause me to loose any interest in watching her. I've seen very little of her since she arrived. When I get home she is either not home or asleep like now. In the hour or so before work she is gone , asleep or on the balcony. Nothing to see in both cases and this is 5 days a week. Am I sorry I missed what she did tonight? No I'm not because I'm not interested in what she does at this time. Can she get my interest back? Maybe but if the pattern she is in doesn't change then not likely. So in a couple short post you guys jumped to conclusions and thought you had to defend Nicole. Just what in my post made you think that? Sorry but you proved what I told BB. My post were aimed at the Double Standard that has been going around lately.

I'm also getting real tired of the bashing of the girls that's going on. Just what has Lima and Jess done to deserve the treatment they are getting? Does Lima drink too much? Yes I think she does. But she's been naked most of her stay and bated and brought guys home. She been fun to watch at times and I honestly think she's got a good heart. Does Jess cam too much? Yes I think she does and it gets boring to watch. Until the change that happened she was showing a lot. But for whatever reason she's not now. Hopefully that will change. Do they deserve the hate that's being thrown at them? No they don't. None of these girls do. And I'm not talking about poking a little fun at the girls. We all do that. They are all opened minded. If they weren't they would leave early like Amy did.

I like ALL the girls. I just like some more than others. I don't pick which ones to watch based on what others think. 

And once again I've stuck my opinion on here which I don't do very much. And I'll likely get bashed for it. Or told how everyone has a right to there opinion ,blah, blah, blah.

I've always liked you DES,  but is what you're saying is that as long as they are naked and they bated it makes it alright in your book??  I'm just trying to understand different people here. I don't care for Lima or Jess or Nicole.  They are all fake and only come through when they feel like they need to.  Watching Lima bate is the most boring thing I've ever seen.  Watching Jess play up to the cameras by shaking her ass all the time is also one of the most boring things I've ever seen.  Reading that Nicole brought a sex toy into the picture only makes sense due to her lack of being there.  Please.....Please......help me understand!

4 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I hope your feeling better Harley I've been crook myself so i have to catch up with all the good and bad things that have been happening.

I'm doing OK cacjc,

I had a very rough few days and have been through a lot lately.  I'm still breathing and that's the main thing.  I'm sorry to hear about your cancer my friend.  I've also been dealing with that with my sister.  If there is anything you need, even if it's only someone to talk to,  I'm hear to listen and lend support.   I hope they did get it all and you are totally cancer free!!!

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I haven't seen much of the girls in the last few months but i don't care what the girls do as long as they don't hide doing it.I'm happy with nudity if anything else happens it's a bonus.I think we were spoilt by our last lot of girls that got on so well and loved a party.Lola,Stella,Belle,Anna,Polya,Megan and Rebecca what an outstanding group of girls and all good friends.Every girl after this group has a lot to live up to.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I haven't seen much of the girls in the last few months but i don't care what the girls do as long as they don't hide doing it.I'm happy with nudity if anything else happens it's a bonus.I think we were spoilt by our last lot of girls that got on so well and loved a party.Lola,Stella,Belle,Anna,Polya,Megan and Rebecca what an outstanding group of girls and all good friends.Every girl after this group has a lot to live up to.

I agree but it would be allot better if they would just be themselves.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've always liked you DES,  but is what you're saying is that as long as they are naked and they bated it makes it alright in your book??  I'm just trying to understand different people here. I don't care for Lima or Jess or Nicole.  They are all fake and only come through when they feel like they need to.  Watching Lima bate is the most boring thing I've ever seen.  Watching Jess play up to the cameras by shaking her ass all the time is also one of the most boring things I've ever seen.  Reading that Nicole brought a sex toy into the picture only makes sense due to her lack of being there.  Please.....Please......help me understand!

Naked is always a good thing. But really it was more about the double standard some people use. I agree that the cam show Jess puts on can bore you to tears. Which is why I don't watch when she's on cam. But fake or not the naked work out was good. As for Lima I think she's about as real as you can get. Drunk most of the time but who am I to judge.I'd like to see them forget the cams or at least try and make us think they they forgot the cams. And go about their day. I think that's what made Irma so good. She didn't forget the cams but she was good at making us think she did. And I just don't get into bashing the girls even if I don't care for them. I don't care for Michelle so I don't spent time watching her much. But if she's going to point her puss at the cam then yes I'm going to take a look. So when one girl gets done doing something I'm watching. I simply think "that was nice" Next!

I will admit I've been letting some comments get to me more than I should. Maybe it's the end of the year blues. Oh well a three day weekend is coming and I have beer in the frig. I'll work on getting a attitude change.:biggrin: 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Naked is always a good thing. But really it was more about the double standard some people use. I agree that the cam show Jess puts on can bore you to tears. Which is why I don't watch when she's on cam. But fake or not the naked work out was good. As for Lima I think she's about as real as you can get. Drunk most of the time but who am I to judge.I'd like to see them forget the cams or at least try and make us think they they forgot the cams. And go about their day. I think that's what made Irma so good. She didn't forget the cams but she was good at making us think she did. And I just don't get into bashing the girls even if I don't care for them. I don't care for Michelle so I don't spent time watching her much. But if she's going to point her puss at the cam then yes I'm going to take a look. So when one girl gets done doing something I'm watching. I simply think "that was nice" Next!

I will admit I've been letting some comments get to me more than I should. Maybe it's the end of the year blues. Oh well a three day weekend is coming and I have beer in the frig. I'll work on getting a attitude change.:biggrin: 

Don't change a thing Des your dead right not everyone can can like every girl but if they want to point their pussy to the cam who am I to look the other way.I hated Lima when she first came to RLC but she has grown on me and I think she is a very kind hearted person.

• Upvote 4