Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

O by the way it was Adele who shut Danaya's door

Danaya shut her own door on Aida when she came out of the laundry room with her clean panties in hand, then when Adele left her room she did shut the door on her way out.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Better going out than staying in this crazy apt.

lol...Oh please don't say that. Everyone on CC already dislikes her and you will bring out all of the cappers who got mad when D&A started going out. Saying they needed to stay home and they didn't pay to see an empty apartment. There's always going to be someone complaining I guess. Usually the freebies of RLC. lol. JMHO

4 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

lol...Oh please don't say that. Everyone on CC already dislikes her and you will bring out all of the cappers who got mad when D&A started going out. Saying they needed to stay home and they didn't pay to see an empty apartment. There's always going to be someone complaining I guess. Usually the freebies of RLC. lol. JMHO

What I meant is that it's better to go out than stay in an apt. where no one talks to you or even look at you.  Adele and Dana won't accept her so she might as well go out.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

What I meant is that it's better to go out than stay in an apt. where no one talks to you or even look at you.  Adele and Dana won't accept her so she might as well go out.

Well if RLC is keeping up them and reading CC like everyone says, they'll probably get a call telling them to interact with her, or they'll give her the boot. Lets hope D&A get out of their slump they have this morning and do something.

• Upvote 1