Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BOTH ILONA AND LAYLA ARE STILL FUCKED UP !!!:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

GOOD MORNING LADIES,AT LEAST WE GOT TO SEE TIGHT ASS LAYLA LOOSEN UP A LITTLE BIT AND SHOW THAT SHE CAN PARTY :woohoo: :woohoo:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

OK, hangover for Layla and a good one. Ilona on the other hand, shit you would never know she was throwing up last night drunk on her ass. Anna is tired and ready for a nap, not enough sleep last night, though she is always the sweetheart and got up, went to the store and fixed them all a hangover soup to get something in their stomach's. Irma is tired, but she doesn't need the sleep that Anna does. Ilona has been topless all morning, even went out on the balcony a couple times topless. They all have been discussing last night and laughing. Ah, to be young again !!!!

NOW I CAN SEE THAT THESE LADIES ARE EITHER IN A RELATIONSHIP OR THEY ARE JUST CURRENTLY DATING OTHER PEOPLE,THEY ARE NOT 100% SINGLE,MAYBE THAT'S WHY THEY NEVER WILL TAKE ANYTHING IN THIS APARTMENT PASS A CERTAIN POINT. :yes: :yes: :yes:

ILONA JUST DID THE SAME DISRESPECTFUL SHIT THAT I KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT THAT SHE REPEATEDLY DOES EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME,,,,SHE IS ON HER COMPUTER AS USUAL,AND ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE JUST JUMPS UP AND RUNS INTO IRMA'S ROOM WITHOUT BOTHERING TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR FIRST,IRMA AND LAYLA WERE IN HER ROOM HAVING A PRIVATE CONVERSATION AND ILONA JUST BARGED IN WITHOUT EVEN KNOCKING OR SAYING EXCUSE ME,,NO FUCKING RESPECT WHATSOEVER,I DON'T CARE HOW PRETTY SHE MIGHT BE SHE NEEDS TO CHANGE HER WAYS,IF SHE BARGED INTO MY ROOM LIKE THAT WITHOUT KNOCKING FIRST,SHE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIT DEAD IN THE FACE WITH WHATEVER I COULD GRAB AND THROW AT HER,,,,BUT THE EVEN WORSE PART TO ME IS THAT WHEN SHE IS DONE TALKING AND GOES BACK TO HER ROOM,SHE ALWAYS REFUSES TO CLOSE BACK THE DAMN DOOR LIKE SHE SAW IT,SHE LEAVES IT WIDE OPEN,,SOMETIMES I SWEAR SHE DOES IT SO SHE CAN LISTEN IN ON THE OTHER GIRL'S CONVERSATIONS. :soapbox: :curse: :bang head: :poke: :wtf: