Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I wonder what is getting Irma upset. Probably  some guy back home. I just want to go to Barcelona and give her  a big hug (or something that will make her "feel" better!). In lieu of me or Mikey going, how about you just let sweet Anna comfort you. She is a nice sweet sexy girl!

Layla has like the biggest hangover day ever. Ilona looks like it never happened.

I stated this in another section but I simply want to thank the guys,and gals,who are posting pics and vids to this site.  It's you who make the site interesting and fun and I know it's no small amount of work.  Just wanted to let you know that my wife and I appreciate it.  Thanks again.

BTW, I noticed there seems to be some tension in the house.  Could it be Irma got Ilona's BFF to sleep with her and Ilona's jealous?  I don't know and some of you guys follow this room al ot closer than I do.  Just asking.

THE COMPETITION IS HEATING UP TONIGHT,IT MUST BE AUDITING TIME ON RLC,CARLA FUCKING,MASHA DILDOING,DASHA FUCKING,NINA MESSING AROUND ON THE COUCH,MIKEY IS JERRRKIIII  IIIIII MEAN DOING SOME HOUSE WORK, ALL OUT ACTION TONIGHT. :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOVE IRMA TO DEATH BUT KRISTY TO THIS DAY IS STILL THE MOST POPULAR FEMALE TO EVER STEP FOOT ON RLC :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Months ago I post a series of pictures of Kristy eating sexily. Clearly Ilona hasn't mastered the art.

1101il01.jpg1101il02.jpg1101il03.jpg

Yaaa baaby!!! Mikey is always a little ahead of me. Saw Masha's dildo action, it's hot! Carla and Mario. Girls hung over, taking the day off. No tension, just tired. Oh! I mean the girls (besides me, gym workout killed me!).

Hey mikey, ratings' month, ya think?

Never mind, mikey. I guess brain is fucked up besides body. It would have been good if I read the little print above your pic, that it is Ilona. And yes, that is not sexy! Everything Kristy did was sexy!