Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

D&A got into some more touchy-feely tonight (pics later) but I get the distinct feeling they are trying to save their invitations back at a later date. If they don't get those invitations, they won't be able to vacation on someone else's money. They just may push the envelope to stay on the list.

• Upvote 1

For those of you who are interested, here are the numbers for your statistical analysis:

Jan.27th to March 18th

Danaya: 388 replies in 53 days =     7.32 posts per day

40,255 views in 53 days =   759.53 views per day

Feb.7th to March 18th

Adele:    147 replies in 41 days =     3.59 posts per day

19,152 views in 41 days =  467.12 views per day

March 15th to March 18th

Aida:      144 replies in 04 days=      36.00 posts per day

13,645 views in 04 days= 3,411.25 views per day

Comments Total for March to the 18th

1376 replies in 18 days=      76.44 post per day

73,785 views in 18 days= 4091.1 views per day

*** Side note NORA came to visit for aprrox. 3 hours on camera on the March 17th, and most of the posts on that day for Aida were attributed to Nora's visit ***

Analysis as follows, Danaya is the most popular for posters of the three girls to date....Aida is 2nd and Adele is 3rd.

Most posters prefer to post in the comments thread instead of the individual thread for each girl.

And once again even though some of you won't believe it, the numbers do not lie...NORA is one of the most popular women to ever grace the RLC project.

I hope you find this as interesting as I did, and as always post your comments and questions.

• Upvote 4

Eagle, she is not home, but she was not dressed to go clubbing either when she left, I suspect she is staying with friends, she got dressed after the discussion with Adele and she came out of the bathroom crying, got composed, dressed and left.

• Upvote 1