Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Wait, is that picture of Kristy or Ilona? It looks a lot like Ilona. I always thought the two have very similar bodies. Thoug I think Kristy was so much hotter! And her personality was so much better.

The pics are of Ilona. Kristy was a bigger girl overall with slightly larger breasts and an absolutely spectacular body from the waist down. She was also much prettier IMO than Ilona. Personally, I find Ilona to be very cute, but I don't see her as "beautiful" the way a lot of posters do. Just MO.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Irma wants it bad She wants to kiss her.

Yea. The poor thing hasn't gotten any real stroking or cuddling or boob squeezing in over a week. All she's gotten are a few hugs. She hasn't even been able to masturbate because of the new apartment arrangements. She's got to be extremely horny. She is a very physical touchy-feely kind of girl.

Irma est la REINE!! 2 jolies filles dans son lit!!.. Ilona a toujours les tétons qui pointent, et Layla, je pense qu'elle les as aussi, mais ne les montrent pas, quel dommage... J'aurai aimé voir quelque chose d'un peu plus sexy, plus volontaire de la part des 2 vis à vis d'irma qui semble attendre cela ce soir.