Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Is it aida's birthday?  If so, the other two don't even come down to wish her happy birthday?  Not even danaya???  If all this is true...(and i have no idea it is...just based on other's comments), this would very sad...very sad indeed!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I am with you both in that Danaya would be more interesting if she had a more interesting person to interact with whom would interact in fun way. Even when they were doing the body paint it was boring interaction between Adele and Danaya. 

right! no sensuality at all. maybe it was me but when Danaya felt up ilona you could see it in Danayas eyes that she was loving and you tell just by the way tat she touched her

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

There is a problem when sudden activity, then it is easy to freeze. It helps a great deal by turning off the motion sensor

OK prediction time and I'm putting my neck on the block here. Danaya and Adele are going to a dinner club tonight and meeting their friends; maybe back around 04.00 but they will wait until Nora leaves since I believe they don't want a confrontation. They will leave around 22.30 - 23.00 hrs. Nora is dressed up though so it looks like she is going out somewhere although Aida is not dressed for a night out. Would be amusing if they are going to the same place. Let's see what happens

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

OK prediction time and I'm putting my neck on the block here. Danaya and Adele are going to a dinner club tonight and meeting their friends; maybe back around 04.00 but they will wait until Nora leaves since I believe they don't want a confrontation. They will leave around 22.30 - 23.00 hrs. Nora is dressed up though so it looks like she is going out somewhere although Aida is not dressed for a night out. Would be amusing if they are going to the same place. Let's see what happens

eager to see how nora showing up ties into aida packing her stuff

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I don't get it...all rlc has to do is send adele home...problem solved!

This is what will happen. Otherwise the story would not make any sense, because of the lack of an happy ending. ... Do not forget, it could still be just a "SHOW". :/

• Upvote 3