Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, daily said:

Dayana me semble un peu saoule

I don'tspeak their language but the body language speaks volumes, and the fact she sent some guy a text message in english saying she was home and in bed safe, that he was her sexy baby, then kept looking at her phone tells me he did not text her back. that could be why she was on the couch and looking like she was deep in thought, and kinda pissed actually. Like I said I don't think she has much luck with men. Adele seems to laugh at her because she takes it so seriously.!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, olcage said:

im mad cuz i see the the way this apt was in the past with all the reasent pics that were posted  and i know that i am getting the shit end of the deal so know i analize and right now my analization is that i hate adele oh yah hey adele not sexy

Hang in...should be about 9 more days before adele leaves (i'm hoping)...Still time for Danaya to grow a brain.  You would think after being owned by ilona and now adele, she would figure it out.  Guess this is why i gave up even trying to understand women!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

Hang in...should be about 9 more days before adele leaves (i'm hoping)...Still time for Danaya to grow a brain.  You would think after being owned by ilona and now adele, she would figure it out.  Guess this is why i gave up even trying to understand women!

i just hate her so much. cant give up on all women cuz adele is a stupid bitch man there not all like this bitch 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I don'tspeak their language but the body language speaks volumes, and the fact she sent some guy a text message in english saying she was home and in bed safe, that he was her sexy baby, then kept looking at her phone tells me he did not text her back. that could be why she was on the couch and looking like she was deep in thought, and kinda pissed actually. Like I said I don't think she has much luck with men. Adele seems to laugh at her because she takes it so seriously.!!!!!!!

I agree with you about the  body language

• Upvote 2