Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, ww_watcher said:

Thes. My wife is a hobby artist and among her supplies of oils and pastels are water colors. The Japanese are known for their watercolor art. It isn't kid stuff, it's a choice of mediums.They are popular in grade school simply because they are cheap AND non-toxic.

I completely agree with you WW, my wife was extremely crafty person as well, but she mostly painted ceramics. This on the other hand is quite different, if you look at the picture she put up on the wall.....Looks like something I would have done in grade school.

Just now, legrandrobert said:

In  the picture thread.

Legr, she actually pinching and circling Danay's nipples  and Danaya did the same to her, I believe they were discussing the difference in their nipples as Adia seems to be fascinated by Danays big areola's and nipples, and of course how heavy her titis are as well........ AIda has very small areolas and very pert nipples. That is what it looked like to me, that she was just checking her out, and Danaya the same.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Legr, she actually pinching and circling Danay's nipples  and Danaya did the same to her, I believe they were discussing the difference in their nipples as Adia seems to be fascinated by Danays big areola's and nipples, and of course how heavy her titis are as well........ AIda has very small areolas and very pert nipples. That is what it looked like to me, that she was just checking her out, and Danaya the same.

Even so, look at Danaya's face she seems excited, and I'm pretty sure she liked it, She touched Ilona, Adele and now Aida.