Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Hopefully, that is the case, only a short trip. 

And if not, alignment (for not wanting to use the word alliance.) is already happening by Ilona with Anna.  She's gone over to Anna's room.

Is she already distancing herself from Layla?  Looks the same as if it were body language...

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I don't think she has packed everything, She was picking and choosing things from her dresser drawer. Also, she was smiling and laughing when talking to the girls and they are not upset. I predict a one week trip which she wasn't happy to take for days, but has accepted it. Maybe has to do  something back home. The Schengen visa can be used more than once within a 180 day period. Noldus is the expert on this, let's see what he says.

IT COULD BE ANY NUMBER OF REASONS FOR LEAVING,FAMILY EMERGENCY OR DEATH (MIRROR BEING COVERED),VISA EXPIRING,GOT FIRED FROM RLC,WANTS OFF THE PROJECT,JEALOUS BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND,THE MYSTERIOUS PHONE CALLS,,,,COULD BE ANYTHING.

DAMN I FEEL LIKE I WANNA :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

WELL WE ARE NOW GONNA SEE WHAT LIFE IS LIKE IN THIS APARTMENT WITHOUT THE LITTLE SEXY LADY,I'M GONNA MISS HER

NOW WE KNOW WHY SHE HAS BEEN DOWN AND SAD

WHAT A FUCKING DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES,YESTERDAY WITH THE MASSAGING AND ANNA WAS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING THINGS EVER,AND NOW TODAY IRMA IS LEAVING,,,,,,DAMN DAMN DAMN :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :curse: :soapbox: :trashcomputer: