Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 hours ago, botika216 said:

Amigo, yo no lo llamaría "sexo falso", mejor denominarlo "burla al abonado".Se ríen en nuestra cara estas dos pésimas "actrices"

Here's the difference in the way we look at things... I don't think they are "mocking" us. No one promised us sex. There is an expectation of it since the website is called "real life cam", but nowhere does it say you will see sex. Add to that the fact that this is an all girls apartment, and it's very likely you aren't going to see sex unless they are gay OR they are willing to experiment. What that leaves us with is two possibilities; (1) 3 girls in an apartment going about their daily lives and MAYBE bringing a guy home to fuck, or (2) 3 girls trying to gain audience by "playing around" to earn their bonus. It's not "fake" or "mocking" as much as it is walking around naked and touching each other now and then in hopes that will draw more watchers.

Danaya was willing. Had there been a girl also willing to try something, I am sure we would have gotten some kind of real sex. But Adele was not. Ever notice how, when Danaya would touch her tits or pussy, Adele would pull away?

I don't see that as mocking - I see that as "playing". To get a larger audience? Yes! but faking or mocking? No.

• Upvote 1