Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Have no doubt that she was drunk, but I would like to see pictures :-)

If Hope 85 made gif, that he has a record. Ask him.

I would also be interesting to see the photos.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Yury said:

Hvis Håp 85 laget gif, at han har en rekord. Spør ham.

Jeg vil også være interessant å se på bildene.

Have asked him, he came too late, therefore only gif of half steps.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

See, Irma was fantastic. She energised that apartment, made friends with everyone, and always found a way to keep us entertained. Such characters are rare, possibly 2 others on RLC are Nelly and Kristy, although I think the latter may lack the dominant personality needed. Then there was Ilona, love her (like me) or loathe her, you could not ignore her. She was over the top. Some think she was not showing genuine emotion but I think she was being herself - some people are just all "Me Me Me" and all of her emotions were extreme and short lived as witnessed by her laptop destruction.

Danaya for all she might appear outgoing is in fact very passive and gentle like Anna and the other 2 I think are very young and not really sure what to do. Aida is quite expressive but quiet and Vika has at least shown that she is anything but shy.

I am right there with ya about Ilona! I mean it sucked when Anna left but I was genuinely upset when my fav to date Ilona left me lol

• Upvote 1