Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 hours ago, Yury said:

Is there any guy? The one with whom she was talking, it seems to me more a business partner than a boyfriend.

Yury, she was talking to him on the ipad in a bra and panties. I never had business partners like that!

We don't know that he is a bf, but if he isn't after looking at her like that he soon will be!

7 hours ago, alanohio said:

Back to the apartment, as much as I am hoping Vika will lead the charge into a new era once the other two girls are gone, I'm afraid her boyfriend will still get in the way of her opening up much more than we have already seen. It makes one wonder why RLC would allow girls in if they admitted to a boyfriend. Obviously walking around naked doesn't bother him enough to make her stop (thankfully) but we sure won't see her with a guy or maybe not even a girl... (too bad).

Alan, while we know the bf's complicate stuff, I don't think rlc will discriminate based on that. What they should have inquired is whether the girls were ok with nudity. Aida isn't much. Anyway she will be gone in a couple of days.