Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

17 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Creo que Elisa es un poco borracho.

Normal, están bebiendo vino malo, barato, y mañana se levantaran con dolor de cabeza, joder con el buen vino que tenemos en España y estas chicas bebiendo del malo

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Danaya has gotten hot because she took her t-shirt off just now. Will Vika be next? Now Elisa is just robe and lingerie so she might just drop her robe if the room getting hot. Course my pervy mind going place will not happen but oh well... 

I do wonder what they talking about. Hope translation will come if not it is enjoyable watching them talking. 

• Upvote 2

Wouldn't hold my breath for anything happening tonight. We already know Vika has avoided Danaya's advances - so she's likely not into girls. Elisa "might" be, but she surely isn't going to jump into something until she knows the girls better. I think the key will be the girl that replaces Danaya. If she is girl-girl friendly, then her and Elisa might start something, but I still think Vika will pass - unless she's drunk or horny as hell LOL

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Wouldn't hold my breath for anything happening tonight. We already know Vika has avoided Danaya's advances - so she's likely not into girls. Elisa "might" be, but she surely isn't going to jump into something until she knows the girls better. I think the key will be the girl that replaces Danaya. If she is girl-girl friendly, then her and Elisa might start something, but I still think Vika will pass - unless she's drunk or horny as hell LOL

I know but guy can dream right lol. 

I was amuse that soon after my early post Vika went for motor boat on Danaya and seem to be good nature fun. 

Danaya has been touching Elisa often and isn't put off by Danaya advance or what ever you want call it. 

Danaya seem have drinking/smoking buddy with Elisa shame that Danaya leaven soon. 

• Upvote 2