Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It seems just about every girl that comes to that place smokes.  When they kiss each other they'll feel like they are kissing an ashtray.

agree  pal that's why I do not like women that smoke

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

that was fun listening and watching the girl's talk about sex blow jobs  and same more none sense women talk for 3 hours and 26mins now my ears are bleeding again   I still say danaya is leaving the 27th but if not well lets see if she here tomorrow  p.s.  danaya stop trying to rape vika  

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

agree  pal that's why I do not like women that smoke

Now tell me guys if this girl you have chance to hook up with her you tell me that you want because she smokes , wow I like to see that 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Now tell me guys if this girl you have chance to hook up with her you tell me that you want because she smokes , wow I like to see that 

nike I would not mind hook up with her but like sc316 said it like kissing a ashtray

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

In a heartbeat I would hook up with her nick!

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

that was fun listening and watching the girl's talk about sex blow jobs  and same more none sense women talk for 3 hours and 26mins now my ears are bleeding again   I still say danaya is leaving the 27th but if not well lets see if she here tomorrow  p.s.  danaya stop trying to rape vika  

Yes rape her Dianya more power for you way to go girl :-) I love the way Daiana teez us lol I will miss her

• Upvote 1