Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Vika always backs away after a cert amount of touching. Danaya goes about it wrong anyway... jus groping and throwing herself on Vika. that would never happen with Elisa. Dont think she has any interest in Da. I may be wrong lol -- i am alot guys -- im faar from perfect on my thoughts. A 3sum would be ok if it's 2 girls and a guy -- oh yea. My lesbian kind of love haha.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, joejo said:

Vika always backs away after a cert amount of touching. Danaya goes about it wrong anyway... jus groping and throwing herself on Vika. that would never happen with Elisa. Dont think she has any interest in Da. I may be wrong lol -- i am alot guys -- im faar from perfect on my thoughts. A 3sum would be ok if it's 2 girls and a guy -- oh yea. My lesbian kind of love haha.

Way to go bro' but a 3sum, with 2 girls of course, for me would be the maximum for male interference in the all girls apartment  also he would only be temporarily there on holiday. Don't forget though that when our lovely Danaya sadly leaves, another Girl will need to come in so if she has strong bi or les tendencies then we're in 7th heaven don't you think? Would RLC allow it a guy to stay there, after all I thought Nora's Kiko was a special exception?

Just now, joejo said:

Russian i think Lolzor. You might ask Kitek or someone more smart on the girls, and where they are from.

Ok thanks :). Just curious.

I've been around a few day's. wondering do they ever visibly masturbate? Elisa seemed to position the shower head right yesterday night ^^. But for the rest i sometimes see a hand going down when they are laying around, or from Danaya when Vika was massaging her breasts. But then they seem to think of something and stop. There is no rule against it I hope? ^^

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Lolzor said:

Are they Russian? Someone said a few days back  they were Ukrainian. I'm new, no clue, and i'd say they sound Russian, but I have no idea what Ukrainian sounds like tbh, so no clue there either.

All of them are Ukrainian, but speak Russian.

• Upvote 2