Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Way to go bro' but a 3sum, with 2 girls of course, for me would be the maximum for male interference in the all girls apartment  also he would only be temporarily there on holiday. Don't forget though that when our lovely Danaya sadly leaves, another Girl will need to come in so if she has strong bi or les tendencies then we're in 7th heaven don't you think? Would RLC allow it a guy to stay there, after all I thought Nora's Kiko was a special exception?

He wasn't a special exception. Other guys have. Milana, Coco, Jenny all had guys over.

But I don't know about staying there all the time, that might not work.

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

It was Jenny wasn't it who had the dreadlocks man staying for 2 or 3 days last year then suddenly they were both out the door. Just as well since everything was under the covers anyway so it was no great loss

Sarah.

Alot of these guys and girls are afraid to show what they are doing even tho they are in a voyeur apartment. Makes no sense really. I dont think Elisa would choose under the covers lol. She's very much "open" for evrything it seems anyway.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

It was Jenny wasn't it who had the dreadlocks man staying for 2 or 3 days last year then suddenly they were both out the door. Just as well since everything was under the covers anyway so it was no great loss

That was Sara. Jenny was there two different times. First time she had a guy over and he fucked her in the living room and upstairs. Nora had a conniption over her fucking  in the living room (fuck for the freebies).

14 minutes ago, Lolzor said:

Thank you Yury!

Did you happen to pick up somewhere when Danaya is leaving?

Last night she said, that her bought a ticket, but she still does not know on what date. She said 22 or 24 April. Apparently she will leave us on April 24th.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

Alot of these guys and girls are afraid to show what they are doing even tho they are in a voyeur apartment. Makes no sense really. I dont think Elisa would choose under the covers lol. She's very much "open" for evrything it seems anyway.

too much in my opinion