Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I mean sexually Nick. Elisa is sooooo fucking hot and i jus dont think Da and her are much of a match and id hate to see it happen and i dont think it will at this late hour. Danaya is jus so forceful and throws herself on the girls. If they did it to her she'd back away, and thats what pisses me off.

I jus dont think Da is the type for a girl as bi-sexual or lesbian. She's too wish-washy. She changes her mind like most people change underwear lol. I love her tho. I jus hope she finds a guy is all. Since ive been here she's never had a REAL tongue kiss(french kiss) or had her hand on a pussy.

Just now, joejo said:

I mean sexually Nick. Elisa is sooooo fucking hot and i jus dont think Da and her are much of a match and id hate to see it happen and i dont think it will at this late hour. Danaya is jus so forceful and throws herself on the girls. If they did it to her she'd back away, and thats what pisses me off.

Hey Jeojo that's why we pay to see why you so upset lol if she can get in her dress good luck I hope she dose and that what I like to see , I don't know about you but that's fun to watch lol, 

• Upvote 1

Yea its fun tun to watch. I guesss for me it's bcause it's Da, and he possibility of Elisa and her. Dont think theres a chance of it really. I wouldnt be against Elisa being with another girl at all .... it's Danaya. Im sorry, but i jus dont think she's ok with either girl.

Gotta be honest, but Danaya doesnt excite me at all. I cant stand her boobs. They jus hang there lol. The areolas you can barely see most of the time. Im mean i know lol. I love her tho, it's not her fault.