Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

VOTE HERE: camcaps.net/forums/topic/7670-all-time-favorite-girls-poll/?page=3#comment-238575

Day 1 poll results Total Votes 83

#1 Bild_2016_01_01_20_10_56_37.jpg 

# 2 Shot15150.png

#3 Shot13150.png

Shot15649.png

# 4 TIE Bild_2015_10_01_21_43_33_733.jpg

Interesting first day of voting. Not surprised Irma is winning. Just surprised Kami is ahead of Kristy.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Thestarider said:

Also very surprised that Ilona is ahead of ANNA very surprised:huh:

Wow, that is strange Thes.

So did Elisa make some sexy dancer stripper moves while they were get wasted?

I heard they puked their guts out.

One last night for Danaya.

• Upvote 1

Danaya did some great dance moves in bed before getting sick, and Elisa table danced in the kitchen before getting sick. Mixed wine and strawberry liqueur with strawberries and whip cream.

They ate peel and eat shrimp several pounds of them for dinner. The stomach just can't that kinda  mixture, and 1010 it was ugly in Danaya's room. She lost it at least 5 or 6 times. Elisa just once.

POOR GIRLS will be hurting today:huh:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Danaya did some great dance moves in bed before getting sick, and Elisa table danced in the kitchen before getting sick. Mixed wine and strawberry liqueur with strawberries and whip cream.

They ate peel and eat shrimp several pounds of them for dinner. The stomach just can't that kinda  mixture, and 1010 it was ugly in Danaya's room. She lost it at least 5 or 6 times. Elisa just once.

POOR GIRLS will be hurting today:huh:

So freaking funny Thes. Why am I not surprised they got sick and puked their guts out?

You see Elisa is so used to drinking she barely got sick. I bet if she didn't eat all that shrimp she would have been fine!

Well, Danaya is going out with style. One more day.

And Vika was a killjoy, eh?

Remember those days when she used to parade nude all the time? Those are history now. Now she is the boring one while Elisa is the party girl, the nudist.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

So freaking funny Thes. Why am I not surprised they got sick and puked their guts out?

You see Elisa is so used to drinking she barely got sick. I bet if she didn't eat all that shrimp she would have been fine!

Well, Danaya is going out with style. One more day.

And Vika was a killjoy, eh?

Remember those days when she used to parade nude all the time? Those are history now. Now she is the boring one while Elisa is the party girl, the nudist.

1010 When Danaya is gone I foresee a competition between them actually. I don't think Vika likes Elisa much, could be ugly for them, but really good for us I hope:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2