Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

1010 When Danaya is gone I foresee a competition between them actually. I don't think Vika likes Elisa much, could be ugly for them, but really good for us I hope:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I sure hope so pal. Elisa is a bit of a snob. To her Elisa is a bit immature. And maybe just maybe she is a little jealous of Elisa's body. Honestly, her body puts Vika's body to shame. And she is not bad looking at all.

Question is will Vika give her a chance to get friendly with her? 

Imagine the girls bringing their bf's over at the same time! Lol!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

I sure hope so pal. Elisa is a bit of a snob. To her Elisa is a bit immature. And maybe just maybe she is a little jealous of Elisa's body. Honestly, her body puts Vika's body to shame. And she is not bad looking at all.

Question is will Vika give her a chance to get friendly with her? 

Imagine the girls bringing their bf's over at the same time! Lol!

mr 1010 I was thinking the samething  and then they take them in there room vika fucks her bf in her room and then elisa fuck her in her room it will be a fucking competition lol

• Upvote 2

Vika's bf is definitely coming in May according to Yury.

We aren't sure if Elisa's bf will come since he has a job in Russia and will have visa issues and lose his job. That is a real shame since Elisa is one of the hottest girls to come on rlc in a long time. I think she has one of the best bodies!

I saw pics showing her touching her pussy from around her back. That is super hot, almost Irma like.

But will she bate? I think it is possible if she gets a thrill out of it. She likes to challenge every convention and dare herself to do new things every day.

I just don't know if she will, but with her anything goes.

For god's sake she has hung out the balcony with her pussy and boobs showing!

• Upvote 2

Im so glad we got classy girls like Vika and Elisa. Im so glad we are gonna have a new start with hopefully new people. Im so confused about tonight. I never missed a minute of anything, and no one puked and got sick. You all mus be on another planet guys lol.  Ive laughed my ass off about this. I so thankful Da is leaving. You all can get pissed at me ...it's ok, but Da is sooo fuccking moody she really has brought this apartment down at times. Well hopefully she is gone soon. I like her, but she's jus so childish. Im sure RLC will find some way to extend her stay. It seems the good people go,  and the others stay for at least awhile.Thanks for Vika and Elisa to make this apt. bearable.  Elisa is almost perfect --- thanks RLC for bringin her here.

• Upvote 1

:heart::heart:   Special thanks to   :heart::heart:

phantomcapsnet, Hope85, hiddenwood7468, StnCld316, kool1365, BBsq69, euromike69...

Who download FREE, BIG and HD PICTURES 

It's better than small, very small pictures, no?

And very nice when they are free...

All the best!

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Can you just imagine how Danaya will Filly When She sees sin Strawberries or or Shrimp ??? Remix will Venture a guess the tongue will ask the Her diet for a band futures:biggrin::biggrin:

She saw it when she drank water. Without reaction, so she must have seen it before today ??

• Upvote 1