Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I have not experienced that previous user that has been blocked, can be reused.
I have not experienced being drawn on the credit card after I have been blocked, so they are neat there.

Noldus, some one has some how spoofed a post of mine. I cannot even speak  whatever language that was allegedly said by me/

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Or, just wait until they un-ban you. How long can it be for? Ask Noldus.

14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I have not experienced that previous user that has been blocked, can be reused.
I have not experienced being drawn on the credit card after I have been blocked, so they are neat there.

Noldus, some one has some how spoofed a post of mine. I cannot even speak  whatever language that was allegedly said by me/

It was google translation.
If I turn on google, the previous posts translated, but it is a bug then it becomes just nonsense language.

Have added what you said in earlier posts here.

• Upvote 1

Looks Danaya has received yet another new departure date, the 26th.
Being an expensive ticket, if they change or do not order just before.
But I have seen that most of the girl have traveled in business class earlier ... so possible there is a flex ticket

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Thanks, so Dayana leaves only on 26th.

There have been many dates in the past. Expect the RLC want her to stay as long as possible against K & K will return. Danaya came January 27th, so she must get out of the EU by that date, if she does not have work visas and I do not think she has.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Noldus said:

There have been many dates in the past. Expect the RLC want her to stay as long as possible against K & K will return. Danaya came January 27th, so she must get out of the EU by that date, if she does not have work visas and I do not think she has.

Why? What work does she do?

• Upvote 1